·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,ive now got stuff on photobucket but still cant move them, I have tried

·
Premium Member
2,578 Posts
You need to hover over the picture you want to upload to here, then when the box below appears, slowley move the mouse to the bottom ser of character (starts with then left click to high light. Once its high lighted press control and c together to copy the code. Now go back to your new post and click into it. Now press control and v to paste. The code should appear. then just go about the post in the normal way and once the post is posted you'll see your photos.
Hope this helps
Steve

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks, I'll try it tomorrow. The local computer programmer is coming around over the weekend to give me some tuition.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Hi Frame69

I think a lot of people have a bit of trouble with posting Pictures

Part of the problem may be the end bit of the filename of your picture

Right Click on your picture (make sure it is the full sized version not thumbnail)

select - copy image location (for Firefox) or properties for explorer
Highlight the text and copy

the address should look something like - http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/7/9/4/3/9/2...221106390_o.jpg

Click on the Image button
and paste in the pictures address , make sure there is no letters after the .jpg
if there are delete them

Hope this helps

Zmil

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I think you may have pointed to a problem I and others have been coming up against, its knowing where some of the icons are on the screen, thanks for everbodies help and patience

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, my partner figured it out with your help, I just was'nt trying hard enough

1 - 6 of 6 Posts