Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me source OO gauge manual point levers fo fit PECO points. I cannot find them anywhere in the UK. Walthers in the USA have some but I don't know if they will work with PECO points?
There must be a big gap in the market here if nobody manufactures them. I have emailed Walthers to find out if theirs fit.

·
Paul Hamilton aka "Lancashire Fusilier"
844 Posts
QUOTE (patrick draper @ 4 Mar 2009, 09:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can anyone help me source OO gauge manual point levers fo fit PECO points. I cannot find them anywhere in the UK. Walthers in the USA have some but I don't know if they will work with PECO points?
There must be a big gap in the market here if nobody manufactures them. I have emailed Walthers to find out if theirs fit.

Do you mean 1:76 scale point levers that then look like the real thing? Or do you mean you also want them to operate the points aswell? Or are you after something that can manually operate points remotely but using a lever to do this?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the response.
I want them to operate the points. They are 1:76 OO gauge points.

·
Paul Hamilton aka &quot;Lancashire Fusilier&quot;
844 Posts
I am not aware of any. If Peco don't make them I am not sure who else even would have. It would have to have been specific to the point though and the mechanism that operates the pont so I doubt there is an aftermarket add on but worth trying I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts