Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have photos of my layouts I would like to post in the relevant sections.. Would some kind person tell me how I can do this ? I have them in a folder on my main computer drive
As you have guessed my computer skills are low level so I am requesting exact instructions. I would be very grateful for any help...Andrew

·
Totally Crazy.......
684 Posts
hiya,

Firstly go and get a free account at photobucket, then upload your pictures to it ( it tells you how ) then you simply copy the image address from the photobucket picture and paste it into your forum posting. Photobucket has a full help file and if you get really stuck just email me and i will help all i can

Hope this helps

Nikki

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
This topic tells you how to add images to your posts.

David

·
Premium Member
4,854 Posts
Hi there.

The other alternative is to join the Plus+ Forum which costs £10 pr annum (all of which goes towards keeping the Forum up and running without popups). You can then post pictures straight from your PC into the topic.

Cheers,

Expat.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Expat @ 16 Oct 2008, 04:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi there.

The other alternative is to join the Plus+ Forum which costs £10 pr annum (all of which goes towards keeping the Forum up and running without popups). You can then post pictures straight from your PC into the topic.

Cheers,

Expat.

Thanks for the help. I was able to do the photo bucket thing and will look into the Plus + arrangement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts