Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please how do I upload pictures of my layout to the gallery?
I have an N Gauge which I am planning to extend, and I am also building an HO DCC Sound setup.

Puzzler..

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
QUOTE Please how do I upload pictures of my layout to the gallery?

The Forum gallery is one of the extras you get if you are a Plus member. You can find full details via this link.

The alternative is to load your photos to somewhere else on the Internet - photobucket is an example - there are others but some of these sites are blocked in some countries, ie the photos cannot be seen by members who use ISPs in those locations.

Wherever your photos are located, the instructions for embedding them in a post remain the same. These can be found via this link

David

·
Registered
340 Posts
Is it possible to have a gallery space if the photos have been uploaded elsewhere, such as photobucket?
Also, do you know whether flikcr blocks to France? I don't seem to be able to see them.
Regards,
Ben

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (ben100 @ 20 Jun 2008, 17:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is it possible to have a gallery space if the photos have been uploaded elsewhere, such as photobucket?
Also, do you know whether flikcr blocks to France? I don't seem to be able to see them.
Regards,
Ben
No problem at all Ben - as for flikcr, it's part of (AFAIK) yabaypal so I find it can be hit & miss anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts