Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello group.

First, sorry about my english

My name is Oscar Diaz and i'm a railway fan from Rubi, near Barcelona. I'm projectin the ficticious TMD layout of my private railway maintenance company. The most inspiration is based on UK TMD layouts. The high level of them is impressive.

In a nearly future, i want to add to my fleet one class 37 locomotive (like the spanish ADIF
) and one Class 08 shunter. I work with H0 scale but the difference of this scale with 00 in work trains is small.

I would like to add too two or three dogfish ballast hopper. Somebody has the plans of the hoppers?

Best regards,
Oscar

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Welcome Oscar, your English is fine, much better than my Spanish. I can't help with your Dogfish problem but posting a "help" titled request might produce the answer.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Hi Oscarand welcome to the forum,

Were you aware that Roco do an HO version of the English Electric shunter, although it is actually a class 11 not an 08. I believe it is currently available in Dutch and Danish liveries.

Regards

John

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi Oscar, welcome from another resident of Spain. I am an Englishman living in Benidorm, Alicante, and have my own 00 gauge British outline model railway. As has been already mentioned your English is a lot better than my Spanish so I don't think you have any worries there. I'm sure you will get plenty of help here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts