Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I have been asked to post some of my work so here goes:

The above layout is built at 'N' scale is in 3 levels and can run 13 trains. The design is an update of a previous layout I made in 1986, which worked very well and was on exhibition for a number of years. The original layout was criticised for lack of running options, therefore the new version, which will be used as an illustration in the new edition of my book.

This photograph shows part of a back and forth layout built to 'OO' scale and will also be used as an illustration in a new edition of my book.

JohnPro

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
Thanks for taking the trouble to post those great photos. I've enjoyed seeing them.

David

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm with Brian on this one, more more more

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Excellent and always good to see other peoples work.

Regards

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi All

I have been asked to add another photo; This view looks towards the photo with the turntable shown earlier. The station building has as yet to receive its dirty wash to dull the colour of the brickwork. The ballast is a series of colours to represent a mixture of old and new ballast. The colour of the rails are very true to a sample I had matched with a real rail, but they dont look quite right on the model!

John-Pro

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi all

In order not to clutter the system, I now have just one post under Tracks, Layouts & Scenery: John Pro: Layouts & Scenery.... Q & A Modelling methods.... I will be pleased to see you there........

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts