Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been meaning to ask this for a while does the loco on the programing track move if you turn the acc knob around or is it just to programme the reason I'm saying this is cos when you programme using the Select you can check to see if the loco has taken its changes but for some reason the locos don't move when programing using the Elite so you have to return it to the main track to confirm changes is this correct if not then my Elite (2nd one) is broken !

·
DT
4,794 Posts
QUOTE (robs on the job @ 6 Jun 2007, 21:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been meaning to ask this for a while does the loco on the programing track move if you turn the acc knob around or is it just to programme the reason I'm saying this is cos when you programme using the Select you can check to see if the loco has taken its changes but for some reason the locos don't move when programing using the Elite so you have to return it to the main track to confirm changes is this correct if not then my Elite (2nd one) is broken !

You can't run the loco on the programming track.

I have a DTDP switch linking my track to the DCC output and the programming track output. I can drive the loco onto the track, flip over to programming mode, program the loco, switch back to DCC and then test right away.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Doug @ 6 Jun 2007, 21:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You can't run the loco on the programming track.

I have a DTDP switch linking my track to the DCC output and the programming track output. I can drive the loco onto the track, flip over to programming mode, program the loco, switch back to DCC and then test right away.
thanks your a star

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Off topic I know, but any relation to Brian (also on the forum?)

Regards

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts