Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I would like to know whether Hereford Model Centre is still trading, and, if so, whether their limited edition pack is still available.

Regards,

CIG

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
They are advertising in the current (July) edition of Railway Modeller, published two weeks ago.

The set you are interested in is £120. Contact numbers 01432 352809 9am-5pm or e-mail [email protected]

Regards,
John Webb

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (John Webb @ 5 Jul 2006, 21:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They are advertising in the current (July) edition of Railway Modeller, published two weeks ago.

The set you are interested in is £120. Contact numbers 01432 352809 9am-5pm or e-mail [email protected]

Regards,
John Webb

Thanks. I don't buy RM, and they haven't advertised in the publications that I read, so I wouldn't have known.

By the way, the three new 1500-run train packs this year are:

Queen of Scots - A1 as LNER green 'Gladiateur' with two old type Pullman parlours and a Pullman brake.

Royal Wessex - has the Rebuilt Merchant Navy loco as BR 'Lamport and Holt Line' with BR(SR) green Mk1 coaches - two composites and a brake.

Cheltenham - Flyer features GWR Castle Class locomotive 'Tregenna Castle' with two composites and one brake composite GWR coaches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts