Model Railway Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,989 Posts
Hi Ray,

The only thing I would say in it being a Freezer plan is to really check it out dimensionally for the space you have before going with it.

When I started out there were a couple of his plans I really liked but I couldnt possibly see how I could make them work even though I had a very similar space for which they were recommended.

I calculated that the plans had 1 in 30 gradients which was way too steep for me so as Robert suggests just make sure it all measures up first. Also I found that some of the features were really squeezed in which made them difficult so you need to measure up for those also.

Hope it works out for you though, good luck with it anyway.

regards
Ron

·
Premium Member
1,989 Posts
Hi Ray,

Thats sad news, you leaving us..!!

Its your decision obviously and thats private to you but I hope its nothing thats been said on the forum that is driving you away...

Good luck Ray with whatever you decide to do in the future.

cheers
Ron

·
Premium Member
1,989 Posts
QUOTE (Rhiwderin_Ray @ 4 Jul 2012, 10:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Only problem now is I need some good weather to cut the timber to size and glue and screw the L girders.

Dont worry Ray, I heard that the summer is on its way - due to arrive about the end of September for a whole week I think..

cheers
Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.