Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
QUOTE (jingling-geordie @ 17 Jun 2008, 08:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was hoping to buy a arge quantity of these quite cheaply to enlarge / build a new layout, but it seems no-one on here must of heard of them.

Hello.

Sorry but I have never heard of Relco track & points.

The only Relco I have heard of is the Relco electronic track cleaners. Have you done a Google search ?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
QUOTE (jingling-geordie @ 17 Jun 2008, 11:13) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well I saw a picture of them, though not very clear as to how they look you could clearly see the brand name relco, on them and they were advertised as branded relco 00 guage.

Maybe you can tell us where you saw them. I can't find Relco track no matter what I try. Could it have been Roco ?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
QUOTE (jingling-geordie @ 17 Jun 2008, 14:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks here is a link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N:IT&ih=003

Hope this helps

Hello.

Now I go it.

What you saw are the Relco Electronic track cleaners of which they appears to be three. This has nothing to do with the track which could be anything. You could ask the seller what make the track is.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
QUOTE (jingling-geordie @ 17 Jun 2008, 17:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Brian, are they hornby compatible and dcc operable. I hope so as I have now bought them.

Hello.

You will not be able to use the Relco electronic track cleaners with DCC but the track will be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts