Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Alan It's the Best thing you ever did Retiring Providing you keep your Health, Does your wife like trains if so that is fabulous. Sorry to hear about your hands not nice, Hope the treatment works for you.
Regarding the Holiday in Switzerland Don't forget to get your Swiss rail travel card from the Swiss Travel centre in London Great Service indeed ( You cannot buy them when you arrive in Switzerland.) I recomend the !st Class which gives you unlimited travel on Trains, Boats , Buses & Cable cars and the freedom to go anywhere. It might seem exspencive but buying tickets and having cash is more difficult. For reasonable food at great prices eat in the COOP usualy on the Top floors Great Restaraunts and also most of the Migro's Enjoy every minute of your time there.
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
"Hi all,
Well, Switzerland was fantastic, the scenery was breathtaking at times and the trains, well, what can I say."

Alan as you say about Switzerland. For me if i was younger i would go and live there
But as we all know nothing is perfect anywhere. The Scenery and the trains will live in my memory forever.
Paris What " sh----t Hole but that is only my Opinion never want to go to France ever again. Thank god i have retired from Flying
Enjoy your well earned Rest.
Babs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts