One of the jobs that I did over the last week was to knock up some partition details for the All 3rd.
The carriage prints are Chris's paintings shrunk to fit and the mirrors are also one of Chris's ideas.
I had tried to print them using a grey but they didn't come out that well. The next thought was to use baking foil cut on the Silhouette but my concern was that they would damage easily while removing them from the cutting mat. Chris suggested that I try the foil lined plastic sachets that family sized pack of nuts come in.
She duly cut one up and gave it a wash (this is from a bag of Cashew Nuts, other nuts are available of course).
I quick visit to Inkscape drew me some circles and ovals (I need ovals for my D114 when I get to it).
It almost took more time sticking the two small sheets of plastic to the cutting mat than it did to cut them out - a single cut with the blade set at 1 was enough.
Not the best photo in the word but you get the idea
A better idea when they were removed from the mat
They look the part when attached to the partition - the printed efforts gave a location point if nothing else
A couple more for the carriage ends.