For those that can't see the English:
preproduction sample image
multiMAUSPRO "the new standard in model railway controls"
Since its market launch a few years ago, multiMAUS has become a standard for digitally-controlled model railways. Its ease of use, attractive price and, last but not least, its ergonomic shape have already won the hearts of many model railway fans.
Now Roco is setting a new standard with multiMAUSPRO. This unique combination of cutting-edge wireless communications and the newlydeveloped multiZENTRALEPRO control unit shows how seriously Roco's development team takes its customers needs. Simply follow your train without losing control of the rest of your layout or of the other trains running on it. Use the new route controls to define routes more or less as you travel by. Drive a model double-heading train, just like the real thing, while looking at it directly and without having to remain seated at the central controls.
The handy multiMAUS format has been retained, together with the simple, intuitive user interface and the attractive price. And you know that you will be able to use it for many years to come thanks to its update compatibilities.
* Controls for up to 9999 locomotives, 1024 turn-outs and solenoid-operated articles
* Wireless in accordance with digital communications standard IEEE 802.15.4
* Extensive effective radius. The digital communications standard ensures a good connection to your multiZENTRALEPRO at all times
* Single-handed operation, for both right-handed and left-handed people
* Double-heading. Simultaneous control of two locomotives pulling the same train
* Routing control. Miniature layout mimic diagram in your multiMAUSPRO
* Ergonomic for both young and old
* Clearly legible display
* Brightness control for display background illumination
* Off-the-shelf batteries or accumulators (3xAAA))
* Long battery life thanks to energy-saving mode
* Low-battery warning
Price: 199,00 Euros