Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (Doug @ 14 Jan 2008, 09:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The first link is English, but it came up in German the first time I saw it. You may have to go to their homepage, then select English to set an 'English' cookie, then check the link again.
Yes I tried that going via the products menu and it was still in German. I have now tried again going through the bit on the lower right and it has come up in English. But I cannot locate the new system on this listing.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (80class @ 14 Jan 2008, 09:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This happened me too, I got round it by cutting the item number from the german page, then going to the english home page and pasting it into the search box and voila!

Rob
Thanks for that Rob, got it that time.

Sounds like the best and cheapest way to start into computer control.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (Gordon H @ 14 Jan 2008, 23:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I do wonder what havoc will occur when multiple layouts at exhibitions are trying to use similar (or identical) wireless radio based DCC systems!

This is not specific to Roco, but once the channels are all used up it could be quite amusing.
Do we know whether these systems choose their channels randomly, or will someone have to control it at such an event as is done for standard R/C equipment?
You could have such a laugh with that if you took your own radio controller down to a exhibition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts