Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
If you want "real world" information on canals and narrow boats /working boats /broad boats, et-al, I know just the chap you would love to talk to.......

Always seem to get onto the subject of the Can when we talk........

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
QUOTE (reddo @ 4 Feb 2018, 12:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice work - good that you got the original old Airfix kits (rather than Dapol) as the mouldings shoul be a lot sharper. I built many of these kits and find it very therapeutic in that you actually create something. What photo site have you used as I have totally given up on photobucket...

Flickr (< Link) is a good host, free and has a LOT of storage space, 1TB (1,000 Gigabytes) of storage in fact!!.

If you do sign up to flickr, check the "how to post images from flickr" link in my sig

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
That is a neat conversion and something I considered myself, before the Bach offering came to market.

I have to ask though, how does it compare with curent RTR offerings of the 1F halfcab?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.