Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
As I have put in another thread I will be happy to buy an 00 7F if one is released .As my prediction based on a Hornby Calender cover has utterly failed to come true ,it looks like I will have to wait a while longer unless Bachmann come up with the goods next year .I must point out that I dont actually "need' one .I just like them and frankly thats enough for me .If I like a subject enough I may well buy it and I suspect there are squillions of other punters doing the same .The fact a few select and often self apponted "experts" dont see a need for a model on their ultra subjective, and in their minds perfect layout , is not a good reason not to produce something .Many more of us will buy one cos we love it .
On the Subject of Alan Gibson kits .I suspect the people who took over have their hands more than full producing ,packing and selling thousands of tiny separate parts and 10 odd 7F kits isnt high on their priorities .in fact I would think twice before making it as someone has already noted on this site that a major company has measured one up .Many of our small component producers that many of us rely on are not internet savvy or even sales savvy,bless em .If they were they were probably avoid model railways like the plague and invest their money in a more sensible and profitable product .When Gibson parts were unobtainable there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth .Lets rejoice they are still around and expanding .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.