Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NGSW 2008 will be held on Saturday 16th February 2008
The opening hours will be 10-00 am to 4-30 pm
Admission charges: - Adult £5-00, Seniors £4-50, Children (5-16) £1-00 Family (2+2) £11-00
The exhibition is held at Whitstone School, Charlton Road
Shepton Mallet, Somerset. BA4 5PF

http://www.ngsw.org.uk/index.html

Lots of Narrow Gauge in most gauges and scales and excellent trade support. It may be a one day show but it's one of the best.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'll be there helping Paul Martin with his EDM Models trade stand - mostly American On30 but also all sorts of other bits and pieces.

Mike

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Mike Bellamy @ 6 Feb 2008, 13:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be there helping Paul Martin with his EDM Models trade stand - mostly American On30 but also all sorts of other bits and pieces.

Mike
Ah yes the endless temptation of Paul's stand all my On30 is his fault! Must get round to getting some cams for the K27's!

·
Registered
136 Posts
QUOTE (PaulRhB @ 6 Feb 2008, 13:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ah yes the endless temptation of Paul's stand all my On30 is his fault! Must get round to getting some cams for the K27's!

Cams=sound=DCC . . . . . . that means I don't understand

I'll take your money but I leave all the questions and answers to Paul - far too complicated for simple me

Mike

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Mike Bellamy @ 7 Feb 2008, 06:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cams=sound=DCC . . . . . . that means I don't understand

I'll take your money but I leave all the questions and answers to Paul - far too complicated for simple me

Mike
ah yes but you're always cheerful Mike and at least it means Paul can keep sorting out the DCC questions without bringing it all to a stop!

I'll be lurking on the Dorset kits stand giving Kevin a hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts