Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Just Received These from MSL today the SBB Die Post wagons are Really Nice More Die Post wagons to Follow In Week50/51. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello 6991 & Reddo, Lets see if we can Keep this Thread going, I do like your Railcar . I have a set of these in N Gauge Arnold Runs really well 4 cars , But one of the couplings are broken and i cannot get the spares. I wont go into the Company In Germany that handles the Spares for Hornby International.

Reddo You could have told me it was The Munich Show i would have Flown Down In my LearJet Ha HA ( EasyJet ) I did Get the SBB Die Post Wagons for 66.60 Euro,s for 2 They come In pairs I am waiting for the yellow ones to come out Week 50/51 and there is also Heris ones in a pack of three coming out no date yet The DRG Wagon were 29 euros each.
I hope you enjoyed the show. I went to the Lancing MRC show today in West Sussex but it does not have the same ring to it as the Munich one. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6991 How Nice and thank you for sharing, I'm afraid it is nothing like that now sad to say. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HI Guy's Just Received these from MSL

The Other Part is to Follow Can Anybody Suggest which Locomotive that would hav pulled them Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
6991 What can i say, Thank you such a wealth of Knowledge i am Envious. I have two Dampf's that I can use. one is Roco and one is Fleischmann

I prefer the Roco one myself.Thank you once again Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HI Adrian & 6991, I'm afraid i will have to use the ones i have got I Favour the Roco one as my Budget for anymore big redand Blacks has run out. Sadly I have Plenty of running stock. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
6991 Thank you for all of that. Can i have a pic of your cat please by PM. Regarding the confusion I am now very delighted i have a good engine to haul the Coaches. Than you once again Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I would like to ask is this Locomotive okay to pull the 1928 coaches. Thank you in Advance. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Good Evening 6991 & Adrian Thank you for all the Info, at the time of preordering the Coaches i never gave it a thought to what Engine would pull it, unfortunately Fleischmann 411902 is not available at the Moment I will just have to use the Roco18-4 and maybe the other in the PictureBut after looking through My Inventory i do have Fleischmann 411972 Thank you to you both.

Adrian I really like your Wagons and Brawa Coaches the Brawa articles are really great. I have so far not paid the Full price for Brawa Coaches i am like you i get it while the Iron is Hot. Thank you for sharing.

Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
QUOTE (Babz @ 25 Nov 2015, 21:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good Evening 6991 & Adrian Thank you for all the Info, at the time of preordering the Coaches i never gave it a thought to what Engine would pull it, unfortunately Fleischmann 411902 is not available at the Moment I will just have to use the Roco18-4 and maybe the other in the PictureBut after looking through My Inventory i do have Fleischmann 411972 Thank you to you both.

Adrian I really like your Wagons and Brawa Coaches the Brawa articles are really great. I have so far not paid the Full price for Brawa Coaches i am like you i get it while the Iron is Hot. Thank you for sharing.

Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Good Morning Everyone, Yes it is becoming a very interesting thread. 6991 your weathering looks great and adrian i do like the SBB wagons i did not go for those but now i wish i had. Tonkatoy welcome to the thread i do like your trix train I bought something not quite like that earlier this year for me it was Quercky but nice complete with sound it is a lot smaller in the flesh than i would have like but it is to scale.

I may have some coaches to pull for the Dampf above. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
My Latest Purchase today Have been waiting a while for thses BLS wagons. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Adrian thank you for that, I do have the Trix loco. I will check thank you. Over the Last few years i have steered mostly towards Swiss As i am fascinated by there unusual Elok's. I spend a lot of time In Luzern and i am alway's traveling around by train I love the Double Deckers. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Ah the IC2000 I am very fortunate to have 2 rakes of these which is one of many favourites. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Good Morning DWB and Adrian, I do like your stock very nice indeed I cannot wait till i start laying my Track in the Loft to get something running, Adrian I have only one swiss Steam Dampf they do not fascinate me as much as the Elok's do but very nice though, But I do like a very strong Red & Black. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Hi Adrian your wagons are very nice Shame a shop sent you one that was Damaged A certain Retailer In Germany had sent me a couple of Duffers a few years ago. I do not do business with them Anymore.

My MainBatch of Trix Coaches Arrived today and they are Much Better than i thought they would be. Very Nice Indeed. Babs

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Hi Adrian your wagons are very nice Shame a shop sent you one that was Damaged A certain Retailer In Germany had sent me a couple of Duffers a few years ago. I do not do business with them Anymore.

My MainBatch of Trix Coaches Arrived today and they are Much Better than i thought they would be. Very Nice Indeed. Babs

1 - 20 of 227 Posts