Model Railway Forum banner
201 - 220 of 1527 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
All seems to have gone a bit quiet lately. I have some locos to post but ran out of time. I picked up the Brawa Epoch II DRG coaches on special from Kramm last week
https://www.reynaulds.com/products/Brawa/45259.aspx
https://www.reynaulds.com/products/Brawa/45260.aspx
https://www.reynaulds.com/products/Brawa/45476.aspx

plus secured a Trix Crokodil (Braun) which was inspired by a video on here I think which I cannot find anymore.

SWR have been showing a shed load of Eisenbahn Romantic programmes these past few weeks daily so my HDD is full of some good stuff

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Hi Reddo, I picked up 2 of these last week In really mint condition and they run very smoothly 109Euro's each Sonderpreis. I have from the same source 2 DRG versions coming and they look in Mint condition as well. Babs

I also picked Up this Lovley Mallet Rivarossi1375 also in Mint condition.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
Good Morning Everyone Just recieved this this Morning From my German Secondhand Supplier 75:00 Euros in really great condition. Hope you like it. Babs

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hello, just arrived, Trix 23352, German Parliament 50th Anniversary carriage set, including the (in)famous 10 205 saloon. The set is mint and includes a delightful
Mercedes-Benz 300 limousine and various figures including a film crew. Sorry about the dust evident in the bright sunshine in the picture! There's a nice booklet in the set giving the history of 10 205, only in German. I have looked on the interweb for more info about the train in English but to no avail so far.

·
Untitled
472 Posts
Hello,

Tonkatoy, I have the same set, just with un-isolated wheelsets. It was my second matrix purchase and the overall presentation of the theme is brilliant, but something that is sadly lacking from current model rail releases. I'm slotting a 1935 Mitropa diner into my set to drag back into EraII.

IIRC the era III electric loco with the 'pants crease' is what hauled this set during the Adeneur progress.

Babz, glad to see that you're picking up some of the older Rivarossi models.
They also made a few locos that no-one seems to be doing these days.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
My Latest Purchase over a few weeks are some really Great Liliput ( Wien ) which are in remarkable condition and running State, All Secondhand who ever had them Before really Looked after them.

I have now 2 of These below

Sadly only one of these

Hope you like them as much as i do.
Babs

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Good Afternoon Everyone My Latest Purchases, I hope you like them Some Great Deals on Brawa,

Bought 2 sts of these

Bought 2 of these with Premium Digital Sound

And Finally 6 More of these to make 10 in all Brawa of Course

I hope you like them Babs

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
Reddo Yes They Are I could not resist It was In an Email from Kramm that Sparked the Purchase The Brawa Lok was in DC But the Price of a DCC Premium Sound was only 70 Euro's more No Brainer Really. Glad you Like them. Babs

201 - 220 of 1527 Posts