Model Railway Forum banner

Show Your Latest Purchase In Ho International

190006 Views 1625 Replies 51 Participants Last post by  Adrian
Hi Just Received These from MSL today the SBB Die Post wagons are Really Nice More Die Post wagons to Follow In Week50/51. Babs

See less See more
61 - 80 of 1626 Posts
Hey TonkaToy, Nice Description, I have to admit it is the Most Ugly Elok I have. Just by any chance are you an Ex Tornado Driver. ( Not the Railway Kind ).
Babs
Yes They are Quite Chunky, I have not had a chance to Use It Yet As My Final Part of my Loft Exstension Starts on Monday For 2 Weeks, I will be covering up all My Baseboards And Boxes with my Stock in. When I get Track Up and Running I understand a Roco BR218 Will do the Trick Or V200/220 Very Strong LOk.
I like the Look of your Layout Do you have a Plan To Share and More Photo's of your Layout Would Love to see them. Babs
Good Morning Everyone I bought one of These Last Week Roco BR 460 But really Love the Paint Job I will have to Install a Decoder In It at Some Stage. Babs

See less See more
Hi John, I like the Shunter As Well I made hay while the Sun Shone, I bought a lot of BRAWA And so forth when there was some Very VERy Low Prices and Very High Exchange Rates I picked up 2 of these FullDcc Sound Digital Plus Brawa for 159.99Euros Each

And 2 of These BRAWA of Course Babs

See less See more
John I have sent you a PM. Babs
Good Afternoon Everyone, Adrian i managed to pick one of these up New From Star Boutique In Paris Last year to Go with my Rivarossi Coaches.

Roco 62309 E231 -37a Tender SNCF Nord

I have never seen any French Steam Engines in Real Life I am sure they probably have Museums with them I really Like MIne Still waiting it's turn for a Sound Decoder. Babs
See less See more
Good Morning David and Tonkatoy, Thanks for the Pics What a Beauty, Tonkatoy What make of Sound Decoder is in it and is the Model an REE Version, Please I would like to hear the Sound. Babs
Very Nice David i Like that Bls Paint job, Babs
Alan I do Like the Br218 with Rabbit Ears, I am glad you wont hold it against me if it does not work out, I myself will be Using the V200 Very Big and very Stong. I will keep you up to date on my Progress Today in the Loft they are moving the Heating Valves of the Air Source Heatpump and the Plumber is coming tomorrow to get rid of the old water tank and install a new one Before they start with the rest of the Loft in that area. babs. Ps sorry about the thread drift
Good Morning Everyone Just Arrived this Morning 2 x BLS 8/8 Elok Babs

See less See more
Thank you for Sharing Guy's They are all Very Mouth Watering to Say the Least Just Coming to the End of Partial Loft Conversion Part2. Babs
Good Morning Everyone, Just received today from my trusted Secondhand Supplier in Germany , As John Say's you can never have enough Mallets.
Rivarossi1375

And Fleischmann 4810

Part 2 of the Loft Conversion is Finished just waiting on the Building Inspector to Arrive.
Have a Great Weekend. Babs
See less See more
Hi Tonkatoy, I share your frustration, I have tried and only managed to Upload one little Video, It keeps coming up with ( You are not authorised to upload that File )
I am a Plus Member and pay to use the Site I sent a PM to Admin i think a couple of weeks ago and never had a reply over another matter I am at a loss. Babs

Ps Sorry I am a bit Disgruntled with the world at the Moment.
See less See more
Ian Very Nice Indeed I love the smooth running of the Valve Gear and i like the White rim round the Wheels. Nice one. Babs
Victor It is very nice i Do have a couple of Roco Special Edition Rail Car set i do like some of the Dutch stuff is that your Interest or does it go further. Babs
David Your coaches are Very Nice. Thank you for Sharing. Today I received a Brawa 41430 Non Digital But Sound Prepared Plus 2 PIKO ICE3 Coaches to Go with a start set that was extremely Good Value Hope you like them, I now have an Extra 9 feet by 9 feet Extension to the Loft . Happy day's. Babs

See less See more
Nice one Reddo, I mainly picked mine up because of the Price and it being Brawa. Even with the pound V the Euro at the Moment. Pantograf Yes i really like the Detail That's Brawa for you Qualitat's It will do for a mixed freight.Babs
Good Morning Guy's I was at the gaugemaster show as well with my other half. Who was very generous by getting me Roco 6/6 SBB with sound and i bought 2 DR Electric eloks in Ho great prices and an N gauge railcar by Hobbytrain. Pics to follow. We should have had lunch together it would have been nice to put a face to a name. Even Richard Johnson was there of DCC Concepts. Going to the show at leamington Spa at the end of next week. TTFN Babs
See less See more
Saturday's Purchases at Gaugmaster Show Babs

And Finally 6/6 SBB Roco With Sound decoder

See less See more
Reddo You did well They are very Nice A few Months ago Brawa through the German Dealers were selling the DR Coaches in HO two tone for 29.99 Euros Each I managed to get two Rakes Bargain. The Pic Below is the ones i am talking about.Reddo Enjoy your models. TTFN Babs

See less See more
61 - 80 of 1626 Posts