Model Railway Forum banner
1541 - 1560 of 1563 Posts

· Premium Member
111 Posts
I've been catching up in the past couple of month. Just quick snaps as I don't want to unpack and break everything.

Fleischmann S3/6

Rectangle Poster Font Window Motor vehicle

Train Wheel Rolling stock Rolling Vehicle

This loco will actually head up my ETAT 'Transatlantique', currently on pre-order.

· Premium Member
493 Posts
Next is a more modern era, the Roco 70181 VT 650 DB Deisel railcar "Regio"

The more keen eyed of you may have noticed the Re 460 electric loco of the Swiss Railways in the background, another addition, but Im still waiting to complete the rake of Swiss double decker coaches to go with it before I officially announce them :)
Regards
Alan

· Premium Member
111 Posts
Hmm yes... Prototypically, the locos in question all seem to have the wheels inside the frame, which I can't find as 3R models. So, it will be pre-WWII and will have a 3rd rail slider.
The general options I came up with are BR55; BR38; or BR13. As off-the-shelf, near-enough-is-good-enough options.
I may use either a BR56 or BR57 from my own roster. My preference is for the BR13 as Fleischmann HO 1113 - assuming I still have some money when I find one.

· Premium Member
111 Posts
MABAR - 2 class 2 axle abteil wagon. Minor dislocation of parts as it travelled from the table to the floor. Otherwise a lovely little car from a Spanish firm.
The woodwork finish is how the CIWL Teak cars should look.
Font Rectangle Gas Carton Electric blue
Sky Window Rolling stock Fixture Rolling
Tire Vehicle Wheel Rolling Wood

1541 - 1560 of 1563 Posts