Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I just thought I would share with you my experience of seeing 60007 "Sir Nigel Gresley" last night running through Coleshill Parkway station with a full compliment of coaches behind it WOW what a fantastic Loco! Love the blue colour it was wearing although normally I am a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to steam engine livery's as I like to see them in thier ORIGINAL livery as outshopped from new.

Anyway there I was standing there on the platform with my wife waiting for it to arrive, My digital camera on the tripod, It then came through a few minutes late and I pressed the record button and then took a couple of pictures with my SLR camera as she powered through!! WOW what a lovely sight and sound.

I then checked my recording and to my horror it had not recorded "Bummer". Still have got the memory of her. and a couple of stills.

Hope you liked my little story anyway. Any observation's or comment's gladly accepted.

Kind regards

Pau

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Neil no problem but it might be a while as they were taken with an SLR camera and I will need to get the processed and then scan them to then put them on this thread but please be assured I will do it in due course.

Kind regards

Paul

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (madon37s @ 2 Mar 2009, 08:47) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes Neil no problem but it might be a while as they were taken with an SLR camera and I will need to get the processed and then scan them to then put them on this thread but please be assured I will do it in due course.

Kind regards

Paul
Sorry Paul, I thought they were with a digital camera. I appreciate it will be a pain in the arse so don't worry if it's too hard.

Thanks mate

Neil

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (neil_s_wood @ 2 Mar 2009, 21:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I appreciate it will be a pain in the arse so don't worry if it's too hard.

No problem Neil mate I will post them when I get them processed as nothing is too much trouble and I don't think it would be very hard to do anyway.

Kind regards

Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts