Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Ian Wigglesworth
750 Posts
I thought I'd post this for information and because of the fantastic service I received from them.

I ordered the N-gauge collection of plastic trees from SiSt Trees on Friday.

On the order form I selected first class delivery, I also sent an email asking if they could get them here next day, which would be Saturday.

Shortly after placing the order I received a phone call saying that if I went for next day delivery it would cost more as the post office would charge more with it being a Saturday!
I said just send them first class which in theory should get them here next day anyway.

Well today I received my box of trees, and they had actually used gauranteed next day delivery!
Great service.

So what do you get in the N-gauge collection for £20???

Plant Toy Leaf vegetable Evergreen Ingredient

20 trees as it happens!! these range in height from 110mm down to 55mm.

Plant Green Branch Botany Vegetation

Plant Houseplant Bonsai Table Tree

Oh and a nice big bag of static grass!

Ingredient Leaf vegetable Food Vegetable Produce

I think for a quick immediate effect they are very good, they can also be enhanced by applying glue and adding more scenic material if you so choose.
All of the above for £20 I think that is very good value for money too!

Must apologise for the crap photos, should have really done this in daylight not kitchen light.

Check out the web site and take a look they do a similar collection in OO as well, just a range of taller trees for £25

They also have a starter set in N and OO for a little less money. £10 and £15 respectively.

I was tempted to go for the twisted wire collection, same price but fewer trees, now they do look fantastic.

If you want a close up of any then just ask and I will do my best!

Cheers

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts