Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
After the USA, the UK and Canada, the Aussie market would be the largest in the English speaking world. The problems we have over here are that we are subject to an extra middleman who wants his cut for UK, US and German outline. On the other hand with local outline we have limited number runs jacking up costs.

On a positive note at the last BRMA meeting we were discussing a new shop thats opened in Melbourne called Brunel models. They reckon they can match Hattons for price which is good news if they can. I haven't made it down to Cheltenham to investigate but I hope its true.

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
QUOTE (Martin71 @ 25 Sep 2007, 19:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Try this place

there not bad and friendly too. There are located in Perth CBD.

www.citymodels.com.au

Kind Regards

Martin
I remeber visiting this shop a couple of years back when I was in Perth. Its got a pretty good range. I have also spotted something I want on it's website so thanks for that!

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
QUOTE (ozwarrior @ 26 Sep 2007, 08:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Ron. These people can have some good deals but it seems to vary:
http://hornbyshop.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi
I find when you add interstate postage it can kill it a bit.

I have also heard that they are the same folk as Corgiclearancehouse on eBay but could be wrong.
Regards,
Les
It would be good if they were. I have bought a few items from them and found their prices very good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.