Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Thanks for the link Neil,

Just had quick look & they look to be excellent - not cheap though, but then again this sort of quality never is.

I expect when BRITHO sees them a Swiss layout will be on the cards !

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 29 Aug 2007, 16:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the link Neil,

Just had quick look & they look to be excellent - not cheap though, but then again this sort of quality never is.

I expect when BRITHO sees them a Swiss layout will be on the cards !
No they aren't cheap but I reckon it would be worth it for a station near the point where viewers are closest.

A Swiss layout is well worth a go from a scenery guys perspective. Thats what got me interested.

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 29 Aug 2007, 07:25) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I expect when BRITHO sees them a Swiss layout will be on the cards !

Well I have got a spare(ish) room at the moment and was considering building a Continental layout in the future. However I think I'd better finish the current British projects first, then there's layout 3 for the existing fiddle yard.

Regards

·
Administrator
9,844 Posts
Oh my goodness me! I caught a train from that station (the first photo Neil posted) last month. The "7" on the ticket machine didn't work so we had buy our tickets from the guard. We were only going one stop from Preda back down the Albula valley to Bergun.

The photos look very convincing.

David

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
I have now managed to have a look at the website - whooee - some nice models there, but at a price. I rather liked the barrows and what I think is catenary. Yet another one for the folder.

Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts