Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for this, chuffed with myself fitted my first decoder into a N Flieshmann Diesal lock without the socket, and blow me it works.

Yeha

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
May I offer you my sincere congratulations....

Regards

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I don't do DCC but I can imagine it would be very difficult especially in 'N' gauge!!

Very well done.

Kind regards

Paul

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Superb my good man,I've been meaning to fit one to my lima 37 for almost 18 months now and have not done it yet...
by the way can anyone tell me how to do this? ...I should have done a search but Im feeling rather lazy at the moment

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Very well done. I've tried converting one. Everything went well upon testing until I put the shell back on, then all the smoke came out.

·
Premium Member
6,201 Posts
Well done Dave
quiet right you should share your good news heres to success on the next one

·
Registered
407 Posts
hey munich dave! ...

this is excellent news for all of us here! ... other folks and i can now look forward to buying some older fleischmann and maybe mini-trix locos and send them to you for decoder fitting!

you might be onto something here, not everyone can do this kind of work, especially in n scalle!. congratulations!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good Point.

No Pics

- As this was the first I didnt want to cut the cables to lengh just in case things didnt work, as they fitted okay under the housing and if it aint bust dont touch it

- The Decoder I used was a Lenz Gold Mini 10410 but they are a little expensive.

- I have a Khun N025 on the way when I have fitted it to the next loco and all works I will also redo the Lenz and take pics of them both completed.

Daves new website www.wreckmyloco.com

Regards

Dave

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (MunichDave @ 26 Mar 2009, 12:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>www.wreckmyloco.com

Love that as a web address

Regards

1 - 11 of 11 Posts