Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for decals about Stansted Express and London Underground.
I have ordered some of them from modelmasterdecals.com but they charged me 30 pounds and I have never received them and they also never answer to my emails!!
Someone know other sites or shops that seel these decals ??
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE (nascar38 @ 1 Jun 2007, 10:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm looking for decals about Stansted Express and London Underground.
I have ordered some of them from modelmasterdecals.com but they charged me 30 pounds and I have never received them and they also never answer to my emails!!
Thank you very much!

try these

https://www.fox-transfers.co.uk/index2.html

·
Registered
107 Posts
QUOTE (nascar38 @ 1 Jun 2007, 09:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm looking for decals about Stansted Express and London Underground.
Thank you very much!

There are copyright implications regards London Underground roundels etc etc I beleive due to their products they sell at Covent Gardens Museum.
This makes LT decals hard to find.
I made my own roundels as I could not find a source with the station names I wanted.
You can see them if you check my LT modelers? bit I added some time ago in oo scale.
Cheers,
Bryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts