Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
The RhB layout looks like Maloja that was in Continental modeller again recently. If you are looking for Swiss models have you tried Winco in Winchester, I've always found Yvonne and Peter most helpful.
Thanks for taking the time to post the report and pictures.
Paul

·
Registered
312 Posts
QUOTE (simonj @ 7 Nov 2007, 18:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I never imagined somebody would sell a layout they had built, what sort of price do they command? The Noch preformed layouts are a small fortune and thats before you add track and buildings.
I suppose it depends on how famous or good it is and how much you'd want to pay for it. I've sold two layouts on to be re-vamped and sold them purely for the cost of the salvageable bits. My present Swiss layout also uses the buildings and catenary masts off a friends layout which he was getting rid of and I swapped them for some track for his LGB layout.
I know David Yules Disentis was offered for several thousand pounds a few years ago but it was a museum quality model of a real location.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.