Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Goedel,

I'd considered going myself but it would have been a 2 hr trip each way, so thanks for the pics and videos. I noticed Fleischmann do Swiss versions of some of their models (eg rolling road) but that they only export these to Switzerland and not other countries. Do you know of any "suppliers" here in the UK? I find the Swiss grey to be more attractive than the EP4 brown of the DB.

thanks

Simon

·
Registered
305 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 4 Nov 2007, 09:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That makes me feel a bit better about missing it as it would be a two and a half hour trip each way for us, even though we do like the SVR a lot.

Interesting comments about the Switzerland only models. I do keep looking on Modellbahn Kramm to see if the "export" stuff turns up, but no joy yet.

David

They have the main part of the rolling road in stock 90 8270

I've found another shop which seems to stock most Swiss specials;

http://www.bahnorama.ch/

Never used them though.

·
Registered
305 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 4 Nov 2007, 18:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks ever so much for that Simon.
I must have missed them.

I feel a wallet weakening moment coming on.

David

No problem, I checked through my links and found this Swiss shop/site.

http://www.alpnacher.ch/

However I wonder why Fleischmann wouldn't just let you order them from a UK shop, I mean, they need all the sales they can at the moment.

·
Registered
305 Posts
QUOTE (Dave R @ 7 Nov 2007, 17:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The RhB was Maloja. The chap operating it had just bought it from it's previous owner and was still getting used to it.

I agree about Winco. I've had excellent service from them. I collected some Peco HOm flexi-track from them at the exhibition.

Dave R

I never imagined somebody would sell a layout they had built, what sort of price do they command? The Noch preformed layouts are a small fortune and thats before you add track and buildings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.