Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just been on you tube looking at some videos for ideas toward the layout and came across this interesting one ..........

The model must have taken some time to consider how to get it realistically working, there are plenty of comments there to suggest improvements.

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (traingeekboy @ 19 Jul 2011, 19:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think I posted this somewhere else, but I still get a kick out of watching Ho/oo trains running DCC in snow.

A clip I really enjoyed - thanks for the link.

Nice to see someone enjoying his trains rather than worrying about flanges, rivets & ballast !

·
Registered
501 Posts
You tube seems to have quite a collection of cool train stuff. Maybe this has been posted here before, but I liked it so here goes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go8zSfWTRKA...feature=related

Brian I have to agree. There is a point of paralysis that is reached when obsessing over details, I speak for myself here, there is a certain joy to setting up the trains and just running them like we did when we were kids.

·
Apprentice engineer
232 Posts
Personally I think you are never to old to play with toys.Take peter denny for example.This man built a layout which inspired the world.When he died the whole train community was shocked.When guy williams one of the guys who was involved with the datmoor scene died no one really noticed.Both these men were old so it just goes to show your never to old to play with toys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.