Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decide to leave the forum.I can't do any more post this forum with news on LGB/Marklin.

Take care.

Bye for now

·
is asleep
758 Posts
Nobody ever really leaves the forum...there is no escape! Or rather there doesn't seem to be a way to delete your account (without asking a moderator??) so eventually wanderers in cyber-space will stumple into a clearing in a forest that is strangely familiar...replete with trio of stone trolls...sorry that's Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit isn't it?!

Did you take the red or blue pill steventrain?

Goedel

·
Registered
342 Posts
Whilst I respect anyones descision to leave a forum is it not better to just lay dormant after all there may well be a time in the future where circumstances change and you know you will always be welcome. I personally have stopped short of leaving 2 forums after threats were made over my mentionong a certain other forum in a negative light but have hardly logged onto either and stopped posting completely on one but i decided to leave my registration intact and return there at some point in the future

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
QUOTE (bangerblueed @ 26 May 2007, 21:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whilst I respect anyones descision to leave a forum is it not better to just lay dormant after all there may well be a time in the future where circumstances change and you know you will always be welcome. I personally have stopped short of leaving 2 forums after threats were made over my mentionong a certain other forum in a negative light but have hardly logged onto either and stopped posting completely on one but i decided to leave my registration intact and return there at some point in the future

I totally agree. i have more or less stopped posting on model railroader. i got really boored with "how do i put a decoder in........" questions. but i still keep my screen name.

peter

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
It's always regrettable when someone decides to go, but thanks for your info on LGB.

Regards

John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts