Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this update on the swissinfo site today.

Apparently if you have good timetables and comfortable trains you attract passengers

David

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 9 May 2007, 18:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I found this update on the swissinfo site today.

Apparently if you have good timetables and comfortable trains you attract passengers

David

A seriously good transport policy helps to.
Trains/buses/trams all arrive at the same time giving you connections we can only dream of here.

David

·
is asleep
758 Posts
QUOTE (dwb @ 9 May 2007, 18:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Swiss rail network continues to expand
That's good to hear! More passengers means trains become a slightly bigger part of the Swiss peoples' lives and hopefully it will lead to a slight increase in modelling the SBB, therefore slightly more demand for models and so a wider range will be produced.

QUOTE (dwb @ 9 May 2007, 18:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Apparently if you have good timetables and comfortable trains you attract passengers

This may even trickle down to a model of the ICN (RABe500) in N scale in a few years time...fingers crossed!
A very comfortable train...

Picture from http://www.railfaneurope.net/
New ICN tilting train waiting to leave for a special tour. 17 March 2000 in Lausanne.
Photo by Klaus Föhl

I wonder who might produce it? Fleischmann or Lemke/Kato/Hobbytrain most probably.

Goedel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts