Model Railway Forum banner

T Scale 3mm gauge - anybody seen it?

9K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  cmanvell 
#1 ·
Hi - I am wondering whether anyone has seen any of the above? Its called T scale standing for 3mm gauge track and was released in Japan last year I think. Possibilities for a working minature garden railway in OO scale? Supposed to have exhibited in Nuremberg this year, mfr site kk.eishindo.co.jp if anyone wants to have a look. 1:450 scale? (my math isn't what it was)

David Y

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Just had another look at their website, a few more items on it now 1/450th traffic signs, overhead system, buildings (including interiors) figures and bicycles!! Not available outside Japan (yet).

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Had an e-mail from Japan a little while ago, they are re-jigging the track system in some way. I was hoping to recieve a preliminary order at the end of June but it looks as if it will take a bit longer now. I am hoping to stock it if I can!

David Y

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Just received my 'T scale' samples from Japan and there is only one word to describe it - INSANE! Only had time for a quick 'play' with it, very impressive - if something that tiny can be called that! It now includes flexitrack.
Madkitten has taken the box home and will photograph it and post pics somewhere here - I havn't got a clue how to do it.
More info. to follow.

David Y

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.