Model Railway Forum banner

T Scale 3mm gauge - anybody seen it?

9K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  cmanvell 
#1 ·
Hi - I am wondering whether anyone has seen any of the above? Its called T scale standing for 3mm gauge track and was released in Japan last year I think. Possibilities for a working minature garden railway in OO scale? Supposed to have exhibited in Nuremberg this year, mfr site kk.eishindo.co.jp if anyone wants to have a look. 1:450 scale? (my math isn't what it was)

David Y

#2 ·
amazing miniaturisation.....although the prototypes chosen would posses enough space inside for a decent motor.

what size wheels are used?

I cannot fathom the scale...what gauge track do the prototypes run on?

Interesting..they also sell a pack of bycycles?

don't tell me these are animated as well?

#4 ·
QUOTE (pedromorgan @ 12 Sep 2007, 05:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>fascinating. i could have a small box to take to work and do some modelling at the weekend instead of just doing drawing.

It could also be useful at those exhibitions where nothing is going on for hours (last Sunday for example)

Regards

#8 ·
Had an e-mail from Japan a little while ago, they are re-jigging the track system in some way. I was hoping to recieve a preliminary order at the end of June but it looks as if it will take a bit longer now. I am hoping to stock it if I can!

David Y

#9 ·
Just received my 'T scale' samples from Japan and there is only one word to describe it - INSANE! Only had time for a quick 'play' with it, very impressive - if something that tiny can be called that! It now includes flexitrack.
Madkitten has taken the box home and will photograph it and post pics somewhere here - I havn't got a clue how to do it.
More info. to follow.

David Y

#14 ·
Hi David.
QUOTE (DesertShadow @ 5 Dec 2010, 18:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I went to the FeeBay address, and it seems only to be made up layouts/scenes are for sale. Does the kit, (trains, carriages, track), not come so we can do what we want to do?
Not sure, but you could use the eBay "Contact Seller" facility to get in touch with him.

Best,
Chris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.