Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
No Longer Active.
13,704 Posts
QUOTE (railstimulator @ 27 May 2008, 14:44) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any ideas where to go?
You can always try eBay - if you do, monitor other sellers with the same items to give you an idea of the prices reached, but don't put your items on if there are already a load on or have been just recently.

Vectis apparently can get very good prices for top end items.

·
No Longer Active.
13,704 Posts
QUOTE (Basil @ 19 Jul 2008, 20:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The three rail system seems quite interesting and was (it would seem) an early way of running two locos on the same track. Presumably the centre rail was a pickup and the outer rals could be two returns so allowing two voltages. Anybody know any more about them. I'm sure there must be a few three rail enthusiasts out there

Not possible with the tinplate track at all, I think Trix (as in TTR) did a system that had the possibilities of multiple running, doubled with the use of catenary (could be wrong on the last though) - someone else with a better memory than mine may know.........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.