Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made a website just to show you what i have and share really. I am currently making my layout with these materials and i find it's very easy to use.

There is Linka which is plaster for any one that doesn't know
also i have loads of Card buildings, loco sheds, goods sheds, shops, houses, terrace houses, factory buildings the list goes on (300 in total).

*All the card buildings are not on the site as there is to many, so if any wants any think let me know*

There are prices but i will do deals.

so please look and ask for any buildings and i'll have a look what i can do.

·
Totally Crazy.......
684 Posts
good to see someone else has all the linka moulds.

I guess you must have permissions to sell the parts from it - I was going to sell resin formed linka parts but found out that even though they have gone bust someone still owns the copyright on it. Didnt want to go dow the whole murky lawsuits etc line............................ so will have my own range of resin wall / door / window range out late 2008 - early 2009 instead.........

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Madkitten @ 29 Jan 2008, 09:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>good to see someone else has all the linka moulds.

I guess you must have permissions to sell the parts from it - I was going to sell resin formed linka parts but found out that even though they have gone bust someone still owns the copyright on it. Didnt want to go dow the whole murky lawsuits etc line............................ so will have my own range of resin wall / door / window range out late 2008 - early 2009 instead.........

Yes, i have permission from Linka to reproduce these castings under there guidelines.

look forward to see your range soon.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Good luck to both of you, hope you do well. Its always good to see the trade expanding.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts