Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
QUOTE (dooferdog @ 26 Aug 2006, 20:06) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Scooter, thanks for the info re Rail 3d, I've had a look, but before I download anything, can you tell me if it will enable me to 'plan' a layout and print off a trackplan?

Thank you,

Doug

Yes, piece of cake, easy as pie. It's what I used to to my Track Plan, and yes, you can print of the Track Plan no problem. It allows you to determine the "size and scale" of your Printout, by inputting the number of pages down and across you want it to appear over.

Admittedly, like the majority of other users, I primarily use it for "real" Railway simulations. eg. WCML, West Highland line. Crewe area etc. Some really big layouts are available. The User group has a Forum like this one, on:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/railway3d/

There is full Help and User Guide available from the menu in the software. It's very comprehensive. In fact, if anything, it's better than some that comes with some expensive Proprietary software. If you do get stuck with anything, you just ask. Help is never far away. TBH, the author of the software, and the author of the User Guide, are almost always on-hand.

If you wish, I can send you a screen image of my layout Track Plan by email.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.