Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Good Afternoon everyone. I came across this video on you tube and very nice indeed. It is in German. But none the less its a good watch if you are interested in the train itself. Happy viewing. Babs

·
Administrator
9,941 Posts
I found that interesting. Thanks for telling us about it.

David

·
Registered
118 Posts
Excellent video, thanks! Some other "Eisenbahn-Romantik" videos were listed by youtube as well, looks an interesting series.

The VT11.5 is an interesting train, would have been good to have travelled on imho. Every now and then I look for a model of it, but haven't tracked one down yet. (Roco did one in HO and Arnold in N).

Here it is again, if you like the group Kraftwerk!

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Thanks for sharing Babs
Nice to see some footage of the actual train having bought the model
Regards
Alan

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
QUOTE (34030 Watersmeet @ 28 Aug 2018, 11:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Excellent video, thanks! Some other "Eisenbahn-Romantik" videos were listed by youtube as well, looks an interesting series.

The VT11.5 is an interesting train, would have been good to have travelled on imho. Every now and then I look for a model of it, but haven't tracked one down yet. (Roco did one in HO and Arnold in N).

Here it is again, if you like the group Kraftwerk!

Hi
I have the Trix 22261 HO version of the TEE

https://www.modelrailforum.com/forums/index...st&p=489018

Regards
Alan

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Good Morning Alan & everyone, I was going to ask which TEE you had, As i have the same railcar train but not the TEE in the Roco version ( Alpen- See VT601 ) Roco 63103. It has supposed to have Gas Turbine Sound.??? I do not like the Roco version. But i have just done a deal with someone for the Trix TEE with a total of 7 cars mint condition with sound, box is also mint. Must be my lucky month.

Have a Great Weekend
Babs

·
Just another modeller
9,983 Posts
*** I once did an installation for a customer with the Roco TEE set - a separate decoder in each coach so the various coach lighting possibilites could be added and individually controlled. A complicated and expensive project!

regards

Richard

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Necromancy.

This would have been a stunning sight back when it was new. A variety of limitations mean I'll probably never acquire this model, despite M* issuing it every few years.
I enjoyed both videos, thanks.

In case you missed it: 34030's video shows the running track for the Wuppertal suspended railway in the background.

Both are examples of the madness of Those Wacky Germans. Not a bad thing...
I need to get me some Kraftwerk, also.:geek:

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Adrian I am very fond of the Wuppertal suspended railway spent many an hour when I lived in Wetter it was not far by train. I took my partner there when we last visited and had a ride on the old Gondola's very special indeed.There is still a Woolworths in town and lovely Cake Shops and Brass bands on a Saturday. It's a bit far for a day visit.
Do you mean Trans Europa Express. NOT many people will know the significance of Wetter. Babs

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Yes, the TEE is a Wacky German design. I think wacky germans was a Pythonism (no offence intended!)

(Richard you appear to be plus or minus a BBcode)

Reactions: Babz

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Adrian I have not seen Richard Johnson on the Forums for a while. Babs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts