Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Sorry I cannot help you, but the expert on Triang matters is Pat Hammond, who has already written three books on Triang/Hornby. Unfortunately none of the books has the detailed information you require.

If you don't get a response here after a few days (bear in mind it's the holiday season so it may be a while before someone with the data looks on here), go to www.mremag.com which is Pat's regular news and information website and contact him via that.

Hope you find what you want.

Regards,
John Webb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (John Webb @ 21 Mar 2008, 22:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the Forum. Sorry I cannot help you, but the expert on Triang matters is Pat Hammond, who has already written three books on Triang/Hornby. Unfortunately none of the books has the detailed information you require.

If you don't get a response here after a few days (bear in mind it's the holiday season so it may be a while before someone with the data looks on here), go to www.mremag.com which is Pat's regular news and information website and contact him via that.

Hope you find what you want.

Regards,
John Webb
Thanks for the help i have all three books and none have the information, I think i will have to try
to wire it up without instructions ,Tim

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Many, many years ago I had one of these setups & do remember the pressure switches being a pain to set uo, but once adjusted the system did work (& you could using 3 or more units set a fully operating block system).

You could try the Hornby Service Dept' - they are usually very helpul.

If you get really stuck & refresh my memory with the connections of the relay thingy I'll work out the diagram from afresh.

Unless you have good reason to use the Triang unit then KPC & Gaugemaster (to name a couple) do some very nice non-DCC block units with smooth acelleration/deceleration.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Your best bet may be to try using the PM (Private Message) system on the Forum and see if you can contact 'mossdp' who made the previous posting and see if he can copy the PDF to you - or try the website he mentions.

Regards,
John Webb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts