Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I may be interested in buying these Zero 1 chips from you.

In my loft I have an old H&M 5000 digital controller, which was kind of a luxury version of Zero 1.

Are they still boxed, and more importantly, do they have a blue capitor with them (a light blue blob with 2 metal legs ).

Thanks
Ashley

·
Registered
182 Posts
QUOTE (Basil @ 25 Apr 2008, 19:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes, you would be welcome. and you can have them at cost plus postage.

They are unboxed but still have the heatshrink/wrap on them. They both have the blue capacitor and appear in good condition although I have no way of testing them They have been used but I am assured they are in working order. If not, I would refund you and pass this on via e bay to the original seller.

I am using the hornby chips and collecting enough to enable my locos (ever growing as I repair and collect others). My latest is to exclusively chase Bachmann bits on the web (mostly e bay).

How do we go about this ? I could put them on e bay or............... Can we enable e mail replies or some such as I would think selling would be a private matter (form of contract etc)

Basil

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying, I have not been on the forum for a few days. I'm going to try and send you a PM with my email address.

Thanks
Ashley

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.