Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm looking for a nice electric turntable for my new layout. I've already looked at the site from Fleischmann and Roco, but Fleischmann's turntables has got a little building on it, and that is not gauge 00, but H0, so I'm more looking for some English turntables. Hornby has got a nice turntable, but I'll think my Class 60 is bigger than the turntable.

Roco's turntable is to small.

So if there somebody with some nice tips and information about electric turntables, he's welcome.

Another question:

I'm looking for a locoshed to park my loco's in it, like Germany has got, you can drive from the turntable into the locoshed.

Thanks a lot!

Ryan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

I wan't to put a diesel with cabs on both sides, because on one side of the locomotive, I placed that realistic front. (I'll hope you understand what I mean
) So you can't put a coupling on it.

So if I understand it correctly, you've got Hornby's turntable, but it stops on every exit?
Because I'll don't wan't that, I'll just wan't a turntable wich turns to the right exit in one time.
And to make it DCC, you must put a chip on the downside of your turntable? (Cause I'll don't think you'll place the chip on the upside.
)

Hmmm...I've looked for the peco turntable, and now I'm on the website of Frizinghall Models & railways, but I'll see the Fleischmann's turntable and they says it is in gauge H0/00, so there are not much differents between them I'll think.
But does it need a chip to?

Thanks a lot!

Ryan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello,

Yes, I'll know, but I'll always wanted a turntable on my layout.

Hmm...Brawa mades a "Schiebebühne", I'll don't know they are still making it. But does England use these things?

Ryan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinking about Fleischmann's Rolls Royce
. (Fleischmann's biggest turntable) That one looks great!
But on the internet I'll found a english shop and it say's it's in gauge H0/00, is it the same turntable, or does fleischmann made 2, one in H0 gauge, and a nother one in 00 gauge?
I'll already found the turntable for €220.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello,

Yes, but I'll think the differents between the turntable and the locomotive are not big. So I'll think it will be a good turntable for a 00 gauge layout, isn't it?

Ryan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tomorrow I'm going to buy Fleischmann's Rolls Royce in Gouda, it's sells Fleischmann's turntable very cheap; €221!!
(6152)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts