Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice that according to the Skills Train advert ICE3's (or similar - I can't get a decent freeze frame in the right place on my Skybox thingy) whizz though very English looking Country Stations.

Also, according to the irratating 118 118 idiots Virgin HST's now go to Brighton !

Maggie say that by noticing this I am sadder than Blackey (BRITHO).

Anyone else spotted anything else - or am I alone in my sadness ?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Its ok to be alone in your sadness Brian.

I don't even get those adverts in New Zealand.

You could be as sad as me and support a sports team that doesn't seem to know what it is doing.

John

Hard life being a S14 Crusaders fan

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (dbclass50 @ 14 Apr 2008, 07:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maggie say that by noticing this I am sadder than Blackey (BRITHO).

Yup.....you spelt my nickname wrong - It's Blakey, as in On the Buses.

Therefore I can then say that normally it is me that spots this sort of thing!

Regards

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
QUOTE (john woodall @ 14 Apr 2008, 08:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Its ok to be alone in your sadness Brian.

I don't even get those adverts in New Zealand.

You could be as sad as me and support a sports team that doesn't seem to know what it is doing.

John

Hard life being a S14 Crusaders fan

Hi John I know what it is like being lonely -------- we dont have a S14 team up in the winterless north. So why not support that OTHER CODE and root for the Bronco's , Cowboys. Tritons from sunny Queensland .Helps pass away the winter months.!!!!!
Cheers Tony Overton ( Whangarei)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Hi Tony,

I have lived in Wellington for about 20 years now, my wife was born in Wellington, my two daughters were born in Wellington.

I was born and grew up in Christchurch.

You can take the boy out of Canterbury, but cant take Canterbury out of the boy.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts