Model Railway Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Why is'nt it easy !!
2,155 Posts
Not had much time to do a lot to this but I have added some detail to the tunnel's and put a base rst color on the rails ready for weathering.....

·
Why is'nt it easy !!
2,155 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm hopeing to add a bit more detail then weather the track as I've had a go on a few sample bits and I think I'm ready to take the plunge.

·
Why is'nt it easy !!
2,155 Posts
As im now a pro with a spray gun ( Not... ) I decided to do something with the trees I had, they came from ebay ( china ) and when they arrived they where bright green so i decided to spary them darker and this is how they came out :-

·
Administrator
9,940 Posts
That's definitely an improvement

David

·
Why is'nt it easy !!
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks for the link Tunnel Vision.... Some very nice detail there way beyond me I think :)

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
QUOTE (frame69 @ 30 Jan 2012, 10:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Some very nice work there.

Frame.

Agree very much Andy with you especially the long grass on the embankments

·
Why is&#39;nt it easy &#33;&#33;
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll be working on weathering the track next week and adding some lines.

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I have some how managed to delete the Album that these photos where in so im just trying to work out if i can restore the links but in the mean time I have restored the Album so you can click on the Gallery link under my name to see the photos.

Sorry ( note to self ... pay more attention )

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Morning
Anthony566, Having followed your topic. you are now invited to start and complete,my 16.ft long 10in high
cliffs, that I require for my layout....Meals provided, only if you can complete in a day .....
I really like what you have done....

Here is the real thing...to ponder on......

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc442/...pg?t=1326351778

Copyright...Andy Howard......

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Hi David,

The thought of spending a week in Dover is very very appealing as I only get close to there when heading to France :-( and looking at the photo now that im a pro... Not
) im sure we could get the bones of this up in a week

Thanks for the positive feedback it really does help shame I've messed the thread up by deleting the photos.... what a noob i am

·
Premium Member
6,323 Posts
Please..DOn't mention FRANCE in any postings The Fannit Guys will pick it up and dismember......

You could always ask one of the MODS to delete,for you if/when they have the time.....

A week..with the snow and all, You'd have to survive off the self heating packets of ALL DAY BREAKFAST's I have in the storeroom......

·
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Oh I forgot about the F word... Ill try not to do it again, as for the all day breakfast's are they the boil in the bag ones ? :)

·
2,155 Posts
right ive added all of the images back to the Album that i removed but the only way i can see to get them back in the post is to attach them again so here goes...

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
QUOTE (Anthony566 @ 6 Feb 2012, 17:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>right ive added all of the images back to the Album that i removed but the only way i can see to get them back in the post is to attach them again so here goes...

Exactly the reason I use an external blog on my own website and link to that rather than putting images in posts etc. I stay in control of the technology!!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts