Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
QUOTE (Ravenser @ 30 Jan 2007, 13:37) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>HST:
Hornby , OO. Both original Hornby tooling (1979) and Lima tooling (c1990) with Hornby. Hornby power cars depict pre 1980 state, being replaced by Lima power cars correct for last 25 years. Mk3s - Hornby late 90s , scale length accurate but not to latest standards of detail. ex Lima TGS now available so accurate fromations finally possible. Any other high speed trains?

I suppose if we are being truly international bullet trains come into the frame - Kato in N ??????

Please fill in the gaps.......

Don't forget (one here for our antipodean mates) the hornby version of the Australian XPT, which I bekieve was based on the UK ones. I wouldn't like to comment on the coaches though.

The ICE units from Roco, Fleischmann Trix etc are, from what I have seen of both the models and the real thing pretty accurate, and as far as I am aware all vehicles required to make up a prototypical train are available.

Regards

John

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
Very tasty..... I like the livery, it's both simple and attractive. I wonder who will bring this one out in model form?

Regards

John

·
Chief mouser
11,775 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.