Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I SEE THE NEXT BATCH OF VI TRAINS 37S ARE DUE FOR RELEASE VERY SOON.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED ON THE RELEASE OF 37229 IN DRS BLUE.
IT SHOULD OF COME OUT WITH THE LAST BATCH OF 37378,37371 ETC BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN IT ANYWHERE, MODEL SHOPS EBAY....

ANYONE GOT ANY GEN. IVE EMAILED THE HOBBY COMPANY WITH NO RESPONSE.
THANKS

·
Registered
763 Posts
It's rumoured to be just very late to hit the shops but no one knows why. Could of course have a knock on effect on the next batch. I was wondering if they've run into some trouble with DRS over it for some reason.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I received this information from a reliable source,"I have asked the Powers That Be and have been advised that it is likely to be March, although this is not guaranteed.
Hopefully we will see it soon.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
On the subject of ViTrains class 37s. I picked up a new 37 428 (one of the first issues of class 37s) from eBay. As usual (apparently) the horns were broken. Many people have written or posted saying that they got replacement horns from ViTrains or the Hobby Co. I tried emailing ViTrains using the address they have on their web site ([email protected]) and this has bounced, being listed as "undeliverable".

Can anyone give me a useful working contact so I can request replacement parts, please?

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (SRman @ 28 Feb 2008, 09:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On the subject of ViTrains class 37s. I picked up a new 37 428 (onI tried emailing ViTrains using the address they have on their web site ([email protected]) and this has bounced, being listed as "undeliverable".

We have tried e-mailing ViTrains a number of times to ask who imports their mainland european models to the UK without success (we now know it's the Hobby Co).

However, the problem often lies with the language barrier - often, it pays to send in the first language of the company using Babelfish as well as English, although in the case of ViTrains that did not help in this case !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got a reply from vi trains and as usual the release problems lies within DRS autherizing vi trains to reproduce their logos.(Didnt lima have the same probs...).
As people have said March is looking promising for a release.
thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts