Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please does anyone know the correct e-mail address for Viessmann, my commander has gone wrong and I am not getting any reply from them, or are they still on holiday?
CW..

·
No Longer Active.
13,319 Posts
QUOTE (Crackedwheel @ 16 Sep 2008, 11:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Please does anyone know the correct e-mail address for Viessmann, my commander has gone wrong and I am not getting any reply from them, or are they still on holiday?
CW..
Did you write in English ? - often, you do not get a reply that quickly if you do not write in the first language of the reciever. Try repeating the request using a translator, or contact the seller directly, if you bought the Commander in the UK.
Gaugemaster are the importers in the UK - their technical people are very good & helpful.

Alternatively, post the problem as there are a number of experienced Commander users on the forum.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Brian Considine @ 16 Sep 2008, 10:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did you write in English ? - often, you do not get a reply that quickly if you do not write in the first language of the reciever. Try repeating the request using a translator, or contact the seller directly, if you bought the Commander in the UK.
Gaugemaster are the importers in the UK - their technical people are very good & helpful.

Alternatively, post the problem as there are a number of experienced Commander users on the forum.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Brian - Yes I did e-mail in English to Germany and I also contacted Gaugemaster but still awaiting a reply.
I will post the problem under a different heading.
CW..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts