Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have had as close a look as I can at this controller on the Viessmann website. ( It is under flyers ) Without seeing the actual item I am not so sure that the schematic track plan will be of any practical use for other than a very small layout. I get the distinct impression that there is a very limited number of tracks and sidings that can be accomadated on the LCD screen.

I am looking forward to seeing one in the flesh though as I will be shortly in the market for a new DCC controler to replace my current Lenz starter set which is begining to show its age as well as its limitations.

Another thing that I am looking forward to seeing are the new point motors that Viessmann are advertising. ( Also under flyers) From my limited German they definitely seem to be a leap forward in tecnology compared with Tortoise etc. and as for the Peco and Hornby offerings, they are Stone age in comparison.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.