Model Railway Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Just another modeller
9,983 Posts
QUOTE (harkins77 @ 20 Dec 2008, 04:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for that Richard. I've been looking around and it seems a little steep price for the paper though. Is it just because of the quality of it that makes it so expensive?

*** Yes, its often better quality than bog standard paper.

I tend to think a little like Nick: I actually use 100gsm coated paper for my invoices - at $17 per ream vs $8 per real for standard copy paper it looks dear but the per sheet price is nothing really and it makes for a better image for DCCconcepts.... plus my printers last longer as its less dusty due to its better surface coating quality

The comment about the cigarette prices struck home well Nick - and its spot on - I know it well as I am a smoker

Richard

·
Premium Member
6,202 Posts
QUOTE (dualfuel @ 24 Dec 2008, 00:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On the subject of nameplates for N gauge models, does anyone make them at all like the Howes OO ones?

Is the only option to make them yourself?

Hi Duelfuel,

Shawplan do N gauge plates if its not listed here give them a ring for availabilty ...........

http://www.shawplan.com/spcat.htm

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.