Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi all hope its ok to ask this here.
I'm looking for a Lima Green Cl31 diesel with headcode boxes, with livery as per first prototype, so no yellow panel but must have waist banding. Would prefer with box and handrails and in good condition. NB must be Lima, not Hornby or Airfix.
If anyone has one they'd like to sell please let me know.
I'd like to find a catalogue number for one so it's easier to trawl ebay but haven't had any luck.
thanks and regards

·
Registered
34 Posts
QUOTE (papamikepapa @ 9 Nov 2007, 20:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all hope its ok to ask this here.
I'm looking for a Lima Green Cl31 diesel with headcode boxes, with livery as per first prototype, so no yellow panel but must have waist banding. Would prefer with box and handrails and in good condition. NB must be Lima, not Hornby or Airfix.
If anyone has one they'd like to sell please let me know.
I'd like to find a catalogue number for one so it's easier to trawl ebay but haven't had any luck.
thanks and regards

Hi
I have a Green Lima CL31,D5679 good runner,it has been detailed,full pipe work on buffer beams,dummy screw couplings,metal hand rails on front,standard couplings have been removed,it has a bit of wire between the buffer beams at one end,it got cab detail,and a driver.
Please get in touch if you are interested Morry Cook.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts