Model Railway Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (Manfred Ebinger @ 28 Jan 2009, 09:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Neil
It just happens that I am rostered off on the 21st, so IF it's a goer I would love to come. Also get some more tips on how to get around this forum site. Still stumbling around in the dark at the moment. PS Frank might also like to come as well.
Cheers Manfred

Hi Manfred,
the 21st sounds good. You and Frank are very welcome to come. My layout is all DCC though so I don't have the facilities to run DC locos. You can still show them if you have anything interesting you've bought. Hopefully it wont be as hot as this weekend.

Cheers

Neil

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
QUOTE (Manfred Ebinger @ 28 Jan 2009, 09:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Neil
It just happens that I am rostered off on the 21st, so IF it's a goer I would love to come. Also get some more tips on how to get around this forum site. Still stumbling around in the dark at the moment. PS Frank might also like to come as well.
Cheers Manfred

In respect of Brians email I take it we are all going to Peter Stokes on the 21st as that is the meeting for that month. I'll do something at my place the following month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.